Want to know how to have a great portfolio? You could read a huge stack of books and academic papers, but we’ve already done that for you and distilled it down to the seven things you should make sure to do.
Print a copy of “The Awesome Portfolio Checklist” – grab the PDF!
Seven Things You Could Do With Your Copy of The Awesome Portfolio Checklist:
- Tape it to your fridge and talk to your partner about your retirement goals
- Check off “make sure you have the right portfolio for your age” by using FutureAdvisor’s retirement calculator
- Use it to teach your kids about long term investing
- Print it out and pin it on the bulletin board at work – start some water cooler conversations
- Mail it to someone you know who’s just starting their career
- Connect your investment accounts to FutureAdvisor and get unbiased advice on which funds to buy and sell in your existing portfolio, to get the check for having broadly diversified funds
- Take it slow: work through one step each day for a week, making checks with a big red pen